- "Climate Engineering: The Weather Modification and Geoengineering Industry Exposed"
- "Atmospheric Geoengineering: Weather Manipulation, Contrails and Chemtrails"
- Geoengineering: Destroying the Atmosphere - Rosalind Peterson (video)
- Global Climate Change Conference - Massachusetts School of Law - October 11, 2008 (video)
- "The Ultimate Weapon of Mass Destruction: “Owning the Weather” for Military Use"
- Geoengineering III - Domestic and International Research Governance (video)
- Introduction to Solar Radiation Management Initiative (video)
All 'weather' as we know it occurs within the lowest level of the atmosphere known as the 'troposphere'. The boundary between the upper troposphere and the lower stratosphere (i.e. the tropopause) is where commercial airplanes fly (~30-35K feet) and its the highest level for the tops of even the largest cumulonimbus clouds associated with thunderstorms, hurricanes and general weather activities (non-weather related clouds DO exist at higher altitudes than this). So, strictly for the intention of weather modification, spraying particles well into the stratosphere would NOT make any sense. Cloud-seeding activities using chemical compounds such as silver iodide have been used for decades as a way to increase condensation nuclei and encourage precipitation to fall to the ground within the troposphere (typically sprayed between 16-22K feet into existing clouds). However, its only recently that weather modification operations using potentially more toxic oxides of elements such as aluminum have been potentially occurring.
- Weather Sonde Data Confirms Chemtrails not Persistent Contrails (video)
- "Cliff Carnicom: Preliminary Meteorological Study of Unnatural Cloud Formations"
This fact and the observations of the effects of stratospheric particulates are part of the reasoning behind the geoengineering 'proposals' for artificially injecting sulfur well into the stratosphere to reflect sunlight and 'cool' the planet as a way to theoretically reduce 'global warming'. Assuming 'warming' is the ONLY concern with regards to climate change, then theoretically, this process most certainly should work successfully to 'cool' the planet. But, the potential human health/environmental effects of such potential geoengineering activities are another matter. And, injecting aluminum, barium and strontium (or any other particles) into the upper 'troposphere' or lower portions of the stratosphere (i.e. where commercial airplanes typically achieve their cruising altitudes) allows for relatively rapid precipitation of these particles to the ground (compared to particles injected well into the stratosphere) due to gravity and due to the typical thermodynamic conditions that exist within the troposphere under normal conditions. While artificial sulfur injections well into the stratosphere may be a 'potential' geoengineering proposal, artificial upper tropospheric/lower stratospheric injections of aluminum, barium and strontium oxides appear to be currently occurring and they appear to have been occurring without properly informing the public and without conducting adequate research into the potential human health/environmental effects of spraying these compounds into our environment.
- Patent US5003186 - "Stratospheric Welsbach Seeding for Reduction of Global Warming" - March 26, 1991 - Quote from above Abstract for Patent US5003186:
"Such materials can include the class of materials known as Welsbach materials. The oxides of metal, e.g., aluminum oxide, are also suitable for the purpose."
- "Policy Implications of Greenhouse Warming: Mitigation, Adaptation, and the Science Base" - National Academy of Sciences - 1992 - Conclusions from the 1992 National Academy of Sciences publication above:
"...the N.A.S. [National Academy of Sciences] found that the most effective global warming mitigation turned out to be the spraying of reflective aerosol compounds into the atmosphere utilizing commercial, military and private aircraft. This preferred mitigation method is designed to create a global atmospheric shield which would increase the planet's albedo (reflectivity) using aerosol compounds of aluminum and barium oxides, and to introduce ozone generating chemicals into the atmosphere." - http://www.lightwatcher.com/chemtrails/smoking_gun.html
I personally find it slightly suspicious that this 1991 patent for a technology to spray aluminum oxides was completed BEFORE the above official study came out in 1992 on global warming mitigation policies which essentially concludes that aluminum oxides would be ideal aerosol compounds with which to spray. Also, note that this is just ONE of many related patents potentially associated with these spraying activities.
David Keith is a professor of public policy and applied physics at Harvard University who was quoted in the Oct 25 article below that was published just 2 weeks after a Swedish official admitted to their own SAG and/or SRM programs AND just 2 days after an article was published on the potential health dangers and other risks of such global scale projects (see below). Also note that these articles were leading up to 'Frankenstorm Sandy' just a few days later for which there was clear indication of aerosol modification on satellite imagery. However, it is unclear exactly as to the underlying intentions for these specific modification activities (i.e. was it to influence the storm's direction and/or strength? and in what ways)?. See video and article just below for more details on modification of Hurricane Sandy and modification of tropical weather, in general.
- Aerosol Geoengineering and Hurricane Modification Program Run by Homeland Security (video)
- "Hurricane Sandy Under Aerosol Geoengineering by DHS to Modify Intensity and Land-fall"
- The Evidence - Electromagnetic Changes in our Solar System (video)
-General Overview of Hurricane Modification Projects
"Geoengineering—using technology to purposefully change the climate—is the only option for reducing the risk of climate change from greenhouse-gas emissions in the next few decades" - David Keith
- "Photophoretic levitation of engineered aerosols for geoengineering" - David Keith (2010)
- Atmospheric Geoengineering with Aluminum Aerosols to 'Reduce Global Warming' Lecture (video)
Quotes from the video in the lecture link just above:
"The little picture is from a nanofabrication study which shows you can make very high quality...and do this in just a jet in a very simple way. Make high quality alumina particles just by spraying alumina vapor out in chunks of ice. So its certainly, in principle, possible to do that. There's a big literature that's already looked at that. And you can do that either by building new versions of these aircraft or even re-engineering existing aircraft. So there's some ideas about...if you go to an engineering firm and you want this done, they don't say this is hard or unusual. They say, 'okay yes, we can do it. " - David Keith
"The alumina, we've only begun to research and published nothing. We haven't done anything serious on alumina and so there could be something terrible that we'll find tomorrow that we haven't looked at." - David Keith
"And by the way, its not really a moral hazard, its more like free-riding on our grand-kids." - David Keith
*Note that alumina = aluminum oxide
Pictures taken Nov 11, 2012 in Sacramento, CA
Recent Articles (in chronological progression of media coverage):
- "The Army Sprayed St. Louis With Toxic Aerosol During A Just Revealed 1950s Test" (Oct 4, 2012)
- "Swedish official [Pernilla Hagberg] admits toxic 'chemtrails' are real, not a wild conspiracy theory" (Oct 6, 2012)
- "Scientists Warn Geo-Engineering Can Kill Billions of People" (Oct 23, 2012)
- "Geoengineering Could Be Essential to Reducing the Risk of Climate Change" (Oct 25, 2012)
- "Chemtrails. The Realities of Geoengineering and Weather Modification" (Nov 8, 2012)
- "Government Documents Link Global Warming to Advanced Military Climate Modification Technology" (Nov 29, 2012)
- "Reducing carbon emissions will not be enough to turn tide" (Dec 1, 2012)
- "Researcher Offers Alternative Explanation for Global Warming" (Dec 1, 2012)
- "Belgian Environmental Study Corroborates Existence and Effects of Weather Modification" (Jan 2, 2013)
David Keith is also filmed in the documentary "What in the World Are They Spraying" (see link below) speaking at the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) conference in Feb 2010 in San Diego, CA where he talks openly about spraying 'potentially' toxic aluminum oxide as part of these operations YET in the Oct 25th article above he mentions ONLY the 'potential' spraying of more naturally occurring sulfur dioxide into the stratosphere. Why does he fail to mention the 'potential' for using aluminum to reflect more sunlight than sulfur for reducing 'global warming' in the above article in the same way that he does at the AAAS conference just 2-1/2 years prior? This information regarding spraying aluminum and other more potentially toxic oxides was certainly covered in the National Academy of Sciences 1992 publication (see link above). I find it suspicious that the Oct 25 article quoting David Keith speaks ONLY of the potential use of sulfur compounds despite his obvious knowledge of the use of aluminum, barium and strontium oxides. Its interesting to note that the Oct 23 article above, which discusses the potential dangers of spraying, also only speaks of using sulfur as part of the solution.
*Note that aluminum most certainly has cumulative toxic effects in humans. See articles just below for more details:
- "Chemtrails, Nanoaluminum And Neurodegenerative And Neurodevelopmental Effects"
- "How Geoengineering And The Aerosol Spraying Of Our Skies Affects Our Health"
- "Alzheimer's & Aluminum Toxicity"
- From Chemtrails to Pseudo-Life- The Dark Agenda of Synthetic Biology by Sofia Smallstorm (video)
Is Aluminum ALREADY an additive in jet fuel?"1958 Documents Link Chemtrails to Trimethyaluminum in Jet Fuel" (December 2012)
Video Documentaries on Weather Modification & Climate Geoengineering:
-Don't Talk About the Weather
-What in The World Are They Spraying?
-Why in the World Are They Spraying?
-Climate Change 2012: The Incredible True Story of Artificial Clouds
While I did not include any information regarding geo-engineering or weather modification in this video below, if we also DO include these very important geo-engineering and weather modification considerations within the discussion it only further enhances the message of what I present here regarding our collective approach to the climate change issue (see blog link below).
-Christopher Robert Taylor
BS - Meteorology - Plymouth State University (2001)
MS - Atmospheric Science - University of California, Davis (2003)
MESM - Environmental Science & Management - University of California, Santa Barbara (2005)