Friday, December 23, 2011

Saturn trine Neptune: Drifting Toward Dream Manifestation

Early this week, the Sun forms a sextile to Saturn followed by a sextile to Neptune. This essentially introduces the long-term trine aspect between Saturn and Neptune as the Sun 'lights up' the midpoint between these outer planets. This trine between Saturn and Neptune gets close enough to be within a 1' orb later this week and these planets will continue to be in and out of this aspect with each other through the summer of 2013.

This cycle actually initiated between mid-February and late November 1989 when these planets formed a conjunction in Capricorn. This initiated a new cycle related to merging dreams (Neptune) with reality (Saturn) and merging truth (Neptune) with structure (Saturn). Other key turning points for this cycle were from late March through mid-April 1999 when Saturn squared Neptune and again from late August 2006 through early July 2007 when Saturn opposed Neptune.

If you can think of the themes in your own life around these dates related to the perceived disparity between dreams/truth and reality/structure then you may be able to have a clue as to what the next 18 months will gradually and effortlessly bring your way. Hopefully you took advantage of these key time periods because this trine acts like a snowball coming down the mountain! Whatever you have 'built' will be implementing itself for better or for worse. It might be easiest to just look back to late 2006 through early 2007 to see how life was unfolding as this was a time when we perceived that our dreams were distant from what was realistic. If you 'gave up' on yourself then, expect it to be VERY tempting and almost impossible to stop that momentum now. However, if you channeled your perceived doubt into creative energy and worked to bridge the gap between your dreams and your perceived reality at that time, then expect your dreams to begin almost to 'effortlessly' manifest themselves over the next 18 months.

Don't believe me? Give it a conscious try ;)...


Below is an example from my own life regarding these key dates as well as some more collective-level (US policy and Northern CA disaster preparedness) experiences of these energies at work:

Saturn conjunct Neptune: Mid-February through late November 1989 - Birth of the new cycle

I was a 10 yr old who had just finished up a special extra-curricular course which covered the science of Meteorology (i.e. weather & forecasting) from where I would go on to major in Meteorology (i.e. dreams into reality) a decade later. I also had my 6th and final ear surgery which was supposed to 'fix' (Saturn) my perforated eardrums for good. However, the surgery was not a success for unknown reasons (Neptune) and a perforated ear drum in my left ear remained.

Collectively, this is when the Montreal Protocol occurred which rose the awareness of 'climate change' in terms of human-related activities. Also, more locally, this is when the 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake occurred in the San Francisco Bay Area. The 'truth' was out regarding current 'structures' that needed adjustments.

Saturn square Neptune: Late March through mid-April 1999 - First

tensions & adjustments of the cycle

I was a sophomore Meteorology major who was preparing to spend a good chunk of my summer at basic training with the Air Force ROTC program where I was to become an Air Force Meteorologist. However, in April of that year, I received a phone call after a routine physical for the ROTC program through which I was informed that I was disqualified for the program due to my still unresolved perforated eardrum!

At this time, many scientific studies were being conducted related to human influences on climate change which made it a political hot topic for the first time during the 2000 election with Al Gore running for president. In Northern CA, the Bay Bridge retrofits were also a hot topic with lots of contention regarding costs and tax payer money etc.

Saturn opposite Neptune: Late August 2006 through early July 2007 - Culmination and unfolding

After my opportunity with the Air Force fell through I started to realize that I had only majored in Meteorology because my mom mentioned to me in passing as a teen that I 'really liked that course' I took when I was 10! I had to then start from scratch in terms of my plans for the future in the late 1990's which led me down many paths including where I ended up by late 2006 into 2007. I found myself living 3,000 miles away from home in Sacramento, CA pushing my ambitious goals that I never would have had if I had stayed with the Air Force. I also got laid off for the first time during this time period and I fully experienced the sense of an 'unpredictable future' which was, in retrospect, the point of the life lesson of being released by the predictable future promised through the Air Force. This was perhaps a time of disillusionment for me but also a time where, by the summer of 2007, I felt like an approach to life without too much predictability (Saturn) was in favor of my dreams (Neptune) rather than a deterrent from them.

At this time, Al Gore's "An Inconvenient Truth" came out which brought the collective awareness of the climate change issue (whether you personally trust the information or not) to the public. Also, most of the retrofits of bridges in the San Francisco Bay were either being finished or finalized in terms of plans.

Saturn trine Neptune: Late December 2011 through late July 2013 - Momentum from the unfolding

So what does the next 18 months bring? For me, I assume that I will be further challenged to live 'unpredictably'. Since I feel that I came through the recent opposition (2006-2007) with a positive outlook and a sense of possibility for the future, this time just may reflect that momentum. I'll keep my fingers crossed and just keep on steering toward structuring my dreams regardless of the currents I have created ;).

In terms of climate change, I am guessing that by mid-2013 there will be solid legislation related to human-related emissions OR that the 'truth' about the human influence comes out in one form or another and coincides with the unveiling of FREE energy which negates the need for legislation in the first place. For the Bay Area, I think there will be a MAJOR earthquake between now and the summer of 2013 and the level of damage will reflect the degree of the efforts for the retrofits that were put into place. My guess is that the earthquake

will be larger in magnitude than the 1989 Loma Prieta quake but that the damage and death toll will be far less because of the retrofits. Lets hope so :).

Regardless of whether you 'gave up' on your dreams or you pushed forward to 'make them real' back in late 2006 through early 2007, you now have a chance to 'ride the wave' of your creations over the next 18 months. Even if the momentum is not in your favor due to your previous choices, that doesn't mean you cannot steer in the direction you want to go. It just makes it a little more difficult to steer out of the current. If you created a favorable current relative to your present intentions, you will experience the more 'effortless' flow of the manifestation of your dreams over this period. Otherwise, it will just take more work but the result can still be the same...

I'd love to hear YOUR personal stories regarding these themes over the next 18 months!!


-Christopher Robert Taylor

Sovereign Harmony

No comments:

Post a Comment